Friday 27 January 2017

A Bit of an Update...


It’s been very quiet here on McMotors – TheScottish Car Blog of late, partly that’s due to my usual lackadaisical attitude, but this time it’s also down to the fact that I’ve been working on another project.

Back in October I started writing for Supercars.net as a contributor. Below are links to some of the pieces I’ve written for them, including most recently their Car of the Year 2016 posts. 



Car of the Year


As a new years resolution I’m working on striking a better balance between this and my other commitments (you know the stuff – job, life, staying fed and watered, breathing...) and my writing here on McMotors.

In the coming days you can expect my first review of 2017 to be posted here (one which admittedly fell on the backburner many months ago) and a bit of insight into the thought process behind my current daily driver. I'll also be keeping this blog updated with links to my writing elsewhere.

In the meantime, keep checking here and Supercars.net for updates – sign up for emails to be the first to know when new posts are published or follow me on Twitter for assorted ramblings and blether - find me @Jack_McMotors or drop me an email at mcmotorscars@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment